WIT Festival 2014
- 2014 WIT Festival Wednesday 13th to Sunday 17th August 2014
- Julie Felix is heading up the performers at WIT 2014 and there is a fabulous selection of 50 acts to chose from.
Kizzy Crawford and O'Hooley and Tidow are also performing, watch this space for what promises to be a great festival, meanwhile have a look at the Applications list
- WIT Wooding Weekend, the date has been set for 23rd May to Monday 26th May 2014. Read more
The theme for 2014 is:
Envisioning Our Future - Remembering Our Past
Greetings WIT women old and new. WIT 2014 promises to be as much fun as ever with great music, chances to share skills and learn new ones. The focus this year is on building the world we want whilst keeping hold of what we know from the past.
A glimpse ahead:
A Welsh themed night to welcome us to Wales with a Twmpath afterwards.
- The dressing up and dancing event this year will be Amazons and Goddesses with Circle Dancing.
- Developing WIT'S eco - credentials there will be Permaculture Workshops.
- To honour the battles fought and won there will be a chance to design and make your own tee shirts through simple silk screen printing.
- To connect up with all those currently fighting to build the world we want there will be a Campaign Corner with a radfem tent.
- And a creative Arts corner to inspire us all to be imaginitive in our visioning.