What to bring
Things you may find useful. You might be parked a long walk from your tent, and have to carry your gear
- Tent or Campervan and plenty of warm bedding
- Everything you need to eat - crockery and cutlery, i.e. plate, bowl, knife, fork, spoon and mug, water container and cooking gear if you won't be using the onsite cafe.
- Torch and batteries.
- Any medication you need or first aid supplies you or are likely to need eg antihistamine tablets if you know you are badly allergic to insect bites/stings (in theory we should not give these out to people in case of reaction).
- A small rug to sit on or a small lightweight folding chair (not a big one with huge arm rests please as space can be a bit tight in the main marquee during weekend performances)
- Be prepared for changeable weather; bring wet weather clothing, warm layers for the evenings and sun cream :)
- Earplugs – if you are a light sleeper or just want an early night; wherever you are camped, we cannot guarantee that you will be out of earshot of any spontaneous music that might happen whilst trying to get your beauty sleep. It’s a music festival so music happens all the time – come prepared!
- Any musical instruments.
- A pair of sturdy gloves if you think you may be helping out with on site jobs
- Printouts of essential information and the full timetable (if you want them!)
Your passion, enthusiasm and all your friends ...
DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON SITE FOR HEALTH & SAFETY REASONS EXCEPT FOR GUIDE/ACCESS DOGS